Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Dream 02-06-07

First I was on a bus with a handful of other people. We were on our way to a science demonstration. On the way there everyone got off the bus and started walking. I was still on it, though, and it started rolling towards everybody. I was freaking out, trying to yell at them to move. When they all finally turned around, the bus had come to a stop. I felt like a fool.

In the classroom we were all seated at one large table. There were packets of chemicals and equipment in front of us. The teacher who came in was not what any of us expected. She was kind of old, but very “New Age” and kept talking about feeling something. Also, one of her breasts kept popping out of her dress.

After that a couple of us went to a sort of community home. I was taking a bubble bath/shower and talking to this girl. Or she was talking to me. She realized before I did that there was a black guy (possibly a wrestler) in the doorway watching me. When I looked over, he walked off.

I think the girl and I had some kind of falling out, not having to do with that, though. Shortly after, another couple, the guy and I were in a car. He was driving. All of a sudden he got out of the car, so I grabbed the wheel. When we came to a stop, the guy showed back up and told me I did good.

We were at a mall. I started at a discount costume store where I picked up a black and hot pink witch costume. I walked out wearing it. Then I went to a store that sold chunks of rock with pictures etched into them. I think it was Native American artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment