Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Dream 02-07-07

First thing I remember is Aaron and I were walking down a mud path. We had to pass by an ambulance. We got to a tunnel, sort of, where I ran into my “sisters”. They were working with some spirits. This one I saw as a floating face with a decorative circle around it. It was colored red and orange. The spirit was trapped and my youngest “sister” was trying, with no luck, to free him.

He had just died in a car wreck and was feeling guilty because his girlfriend had died in it as well. I sat on a huge rock and explained to him that the wreck wasn’t’ his fault and that she didn’t blame him. Death is a part of life. She had moved on and he should too. Just then, the ring broke and he regained his full form, turning from red to a bluish hue. He thanked us and walked off.

Then my “sisters” and I were in a study. We called on a somewhat nasty spirit who’s aid we needed. He looked much like the other had at first, only his ring was more fiery and he had some fiery, spectral appendages. My youngest “sister” got too close to him and he grabbed her and was holding a pen-knife to her throat. Very calmly I raised my hand and telepathically grabbed the knife from him. He was not happy about this at all and pulled a sword off the floor and threw it at me. I dodged it and told my “sisters” to leave the room. I explained to him that one of my “sister’s spirits had been lost, and we needed him to bring her back. He, of course, found this hilarious. Yet, somehow, we had fostered a level of respect for each other prior to this meeting, and he obliged.

I was walking out to meet up with my “sisters” when I heard a wooden “clomping” sound, and I knew he was putting her spirit into a wooden doll. This excited me because it finally explained a dream my other “sister” had where she was being followed by that same noise, but couldn’t’ see where it was coming from. Telling her was the last thing I did before waking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment