Monday, December 5, 2005

Dream 12-05-05

This is another recurring dream, but the end was different. I never know where I start, but I leave and make my way to a park. I sat down on a low wall at the far end of the park, and it suddenly got darker. A UFO (spherical and silver) zooms past my head, then U-turns and stops right behind my right shoulder. Scare, I jump up and take off, to the right, down the street. As I'm crossing an intersection I spot 2 guys and get the impression they are controlling the UFO. I turn around and wallop the UFO. It breaks apart and reforms into about 20 smaller UFOs and continues to follow me. I run down the street for another 1/2 block and duck into what appears to be a metaphysical shop on my right. Normally I wander aimlessly around the store as the UFO hovers outside the door. This time I head straight for the counter. I lay my head on the counter trying to catch my breath. The girl behind the counter says "you need van van?" and I say "Oh God, yes" With my head still on the counter, I somehow 'see' her prepare the 'van van'. It looks like a wrapped rose which has been shrunken down and it is dark dark green.

No comments:

Post a Comment