Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Dream 12-27-05

Not sure if it was a school or not. Everything jumped around too much. I was talking to this girl, I think she may have been new to the area. We went for a walk. it was dark out, but I could see very clearly. She had to pee, so we waited for traffic to clear and crossed the street to get to a bush she could use for cover.

We were 3/4 of the way across when a cop car came speeding around the bend. I felt a hand around my wrist pull us to safety. On the other side, another girl had joined us. Not sure if she's the one who grabbed me or not, though. She was going on about the near miss.

The three of us made our way back to the building where I met the first girl. We were walking down a hallway and suddenly there was a whole group of 20 or more people behind us. They were all in disguise as mechanics and janitors. I didn't really get an ominous feeling. One came up right next to me. I realized it was a pretty Hispanic girl, and I recognized her from somewhere. I looked close into her eyes and said "Who ARE you?" kind of inquiring, not panicky at all. She started backing up. Some superintendent type guy came around the corner and told them all to clear out. Most already had.

No comments:

Post a Comment