Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Dream 12-13-05

All over the place. At one point I was on the internet chatting with either Avenger or Terrawolf. Something vaguely important. We . . . or I? lived in an almost mobile home with a basement.

I think in part I was at a school, small one. I was talking to someone else . . . I wish I could remember who. At the house, a car came up, I tried to close the door, but was too slow. It was Anje. He had slimmed down a lot. We danced in the driveway, then he "fell" down and pulled me on top of him. Told me he came to pick up his things. I led him down to the basement which was expansive, but mostly bare. I freaked out wondering where everything was. I lead him to a pile of stuff I assumed was his and turned to a box on a book shelf. Inside were small, thin books. I went to touch one and they all fell out of the side. I righted them and sat on a couch.

Last thing I remember is waking up in a car traveling too fast to the West and ended up in a spot where time stopped and . . . something about no electricity. There was a guy who had been driving. I think he had fallen asleep at the wheel. I get the feeling that before I "woke up" I had actually passed out, but I have no idea who the guy was or how or why we were in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment