Saturday, December 24, 2005

Dream 12-24-05

I started as a trucker standing next to my rig in the middle of a parking lot. I think I was sugar buzzin' cuz I speed walked across the parking lot about 5 or 6 times. I kept passing Paul (from HS), but I don't think I actually talked to him. He was there to meet his fiancé or something. On my last cross-lot trip I had a plate of cookies.

I got the feeling that I really wanted some gummy candy. This other person in the parking lot said s/he knew the perfect place, and directed me to a shopping are I've been to before in dreams. Kind of reminds me of the shopping area from Germany, only different. This time it had changed. The parking lot had been turned into a drive-in theater and the portion that once held tucked away shops and restaurants was now an oversized concession stand.

I was lead to a pyramid shaped tower full of candy. The walls held even more bins of candy. Here I actually ate a gummy Taz. It was cherry. I found the lady in charge and picked out a variety of candies. Then I took my bag and wandered around. There was some sort of spiritual conference going on in a rec room area. A rather handsome Buddhist passed me on his way in there.

I took a seat by the front doors. I could see the drive-in screen clearly. There was a guy next to me who started talking to me. I'm not sure what about. There was a semi-sexual instance with a blonde guy, and something about a field.

No comments:

Post a Comment