Sunday, December 11, 2005

Dream 12-11-05

In the first part, I was in some space ship trying to sort out fuses. Some were just appearing out of nowhere. I'm not sure if there was an explosion or what, but next thing I knew I was helping these girls cross a busy street. Part of me, I think, knew I was dreaming. When I tried to run across the street I moved in slow motion. So I dropped to the ground and rolled across and that was much quicker. Oh! Before the crossing, the cars coming from the right stopped on their own, but I had to hold my hand out and step out to stop the cars coming from the left.

Somehow I got to this weird white house with Tim and Aaron. We were supposed to be there . . . it was sort of a place we were staying until our original place (possibly the one with the fuses?) got fixed.

There was some sort of altercation in the parking area. After we went inside, a cop (female, I think) showed up. After it was established that we had done nothing wrong, Tim and Aaron just started talking to her and showing her different stuff on video games. She didn't seem to mind, but I was getting nervous anyway.






More water. I was jumping into it on top of some floating fruit? I think I was trying to attract attention for some event or something. Not entirely sure. Just stuck out in my mind what Wkd said about water and spirituality.

No comments:

Post a Comment