Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Dream 11-30-05

I was in some kind of building . . . I think it may have been one of those futuristic "town in a building" deals. The decor was reddish, like older Japanese style. The room I was in appeared to be slightly flooded. There was something to do with this guy living there . . . he either told me something or wanted something. he left. I look over and Elvis is freaking out, but the kid standing there denied knowing anything. So I helped Elvis, settled him down, then grabbed the kid by the arm to take him to the main office. The main person in charge wasn't there, so I was sent to another office. The kid, somehow, disappeared. This security guard started talking to me. I was about to tell him about the kid when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment