Thursday, December 29, 2005

Dream 12-29-05

We had a big Ziploc baggie with several small green garden snakes. I was pulling them out to feed them, or put them in a tank or something. There was one bigger snake in the bag I didn't know about. it bit me on my right hand. I dropped it, and before it slithered away it bit me on my left foot. It didn't hurt, but I was concerned about venom.

I went out to look for help and ended up at some building. I want to say it was some kind of school, or learning annex, but I don't know for sure. Jason was standing out front, but he had no idea who I was. I talked to one of his friends for a while, but don't remember what was said. I looked at my hand. It was all red/purple and puffy. So swollen I could only see the tops. Holding it in front of my face the swelling went down. I headed back home. my hand was still discolored, but not swollen, and still didn't hurt. I never looked down at my foot, but that never hurt either.

No comments:

Post a Comment