Thursday, December 22, 2005

Dream 12-22-05

I started out at a farm. not a very prosperous one. Something had happened to my horse, so I called in a vet. He had to take the horse cuz there was something wrong with it's hooves. I could tell the horse was in pain and began to sob. I had to get away.

I ended up on some out of the way highway overpass on a two-person bike with Aaron. I recognized the road from a previous dream, and I knew which way to go. We got run off the road and tried to take an uphill, off-road short cut.

I ended up at what was either a 3-story apartment building, or some kind of crummy mansion. I was out on the balcony with a girl who was firing arrows over at some huge garnet "lenses" on a balcony across from us. The lady (dressed in black) on the other balcony just laughed, grabbed two of the lenses and went inside.

I made my way across and discovered the third lens was a fake. I started snooping around and found the real garnet lens and a cd-rom in a travel case with a bunch of rhinestones. I grabbed both. I pocketed the lens, but the cd was unique. It was flat like a normal CD, but when you look straight at the data side, there were 2 compartments about 1/2 in deep, containing some special data chips.

In the middle of my search for a computer I was called to dinner. ?! The dining room was enormous, my whole family, except dad, was there, and so was a whole clan of a family that mom knew from church. Great. For some reason they wanted me to say Grace. I tried my best. Gave thanks to the animals that had given their lives, and the bounty of the Earth. 1/2 the people were disgusted and left. The rest got to calling me Godless. The head of their household was standing behind me the whole time and was getting a boner. I tried to bring that up and was completely ignored.

Appalled, I grabbed my purse and left. Aaron had already left, so I set off around the block to find him and the car. I still had the garnet lens and the disc. The block was relatively small, but was completely surrounded in parked cars. I grabbed my keys and the chip and when I looked up, the Butler of the church family was standing next to my car, in the middle of the road with the car door wide open, waving his arms to get my attention. I ran over, chunked my purse in Aaron's lap (yes, he was in the car) and the Butler sent me off with a Blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment