Friday, December 23, 2005

Dream 12-23-05

I started in a gymnasium helping put together a play. Between cooking and cleaning I ended up getting roped into playing the part of Gym Teacher assistant. I was on stage warming up and was really limber! Then I was at a seedy little strip joint with Aaron. I was wanting to show him something, but he and Tim were about to go in back for a dirty dance, but I didn't think I could handle it. so I went and grabbed the bag of stuff we had picked up. on my way back this fat girl in a blue cheerleader outfit was easin' up on him. I literally growled at her to get away from him. When she turned to look at me I realized she worked there and started to apologize. Aaron looked disgusted and disappointed and headed off to the back room.
I was gonna go into a little alcove area to check my e-mail, but a too drunk black couple was blocking my way, singing karaoke. So I sat down and looked in the bag. Aaron had grabbed the copy of "Saw" we had put back. I played with the cover a little, the karaoke couple passed out and Roseanne made them ~special eggs~ which were kinda gross looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment