Monday, November 27, 2006

Dream 11-27-06

Very scary, and I was asleep maybe 2 hours. First I was at a Haunted House at a friend’s house. It was more fun than frightening. Until people started getting hurt. It was then that I realized that the Haunted House was taking up way more space than should have been in a basement. Whatever the initial plan, I knew something had gone wrong.

I managed to find my way out of the basement and got to the phone. It was portable so I hid behind the couch under the big main window. I could have, should have gone outside, but we made a pact not to unlock the doors. I got through to 911 but couldn’t remember the address. I told the lady what I was pretty sure it was and hung up. Just then my friend’s boyfriend showed up. I tried to keep the curtain against the wall so he couldn’t see me, but he did anyway. I decided to Hell with the pact and ran out into the darkness. There were four ambulances half a block away. I guessed I was wrong on that address after all.

I ended up at a movie theater. There was a big-ish party outside, mostly little kids on bikes. I had a bike too but became restless going around the same little circle. I ventured a little further along the side of the building. I ran into a guard sitting in a tallish chair, he looked a little gothic, but generally good looking and he had some champagne which he offered. After what I’d been through I decided to have some.

I don’t know how much I drank, but the more I did, the creepier he looked but the more I was drawn to him. At some point I spilled nearly half a flute of champagne all over me. He didn’t care and neither did I, but that was my last glass. Jumped into his lap straddling him. He was downright disturbing looking by now, but I kissed him to drink the alcohol he was offering me from his mouth. When I did my crotch felt like it was shot with electricity and I leapt down. I shook it off and climbed back up because as much as he was creeping me out I had to have him.

I don’t remember if it was my suggestion or his, it may have been a mutual understanding, but we walked over to his car which had very dark tinted windows. I don’t’ know when Mike showed up but he followed me inside and helped me fold down the seats. I was only momentarily surprised when I saw a stroller in the back, but moved it out of the way so I could keep adjusting the seats.

When he came into the back the car seemed to have tripled in size. Then he asked me if I needed formula, baby formula. I got a flash of an old security guard feeding a baby formula because it was the only safe thing for it to eat after a virus started turning people into zombies. I assumed that what he meant and declined.

When he exposed himself I started getting worried. His penis was nearly cone shaped and the head was the size of a bean and pointed. Somewhere I saw an ‘image’ of it and it looked normal and I could not put 2 and 2 together. This other image I guess convinced me enough to stay because I did.

What happened next happened so fast I’m not sure of the exact order. Mike finished masturbating and mentioned something about my having a husband. At that moment creepy-guy said the name “Gabe”, Gabe Markham. My mind was in some kind of frenzy because I thought, “Gabe? Yeah, Aaron. Someone used to call him Gabe. Like the Angel.” At the moment I realized that this guy knew my husband his penis brushed my skin. I jumped back, both from the realization and also because his deformed cock had the same texture as porous volcanic rock.

I didn’t leave the car but found myself standing in the parking lot anyway. I jumped on my motorcycle and tore off down the street. I didn’t get far when the dream jumped, like a record skipping.

It was nearing nightfall again. I didn’t recall driving that far, but still lost a whole day anyway. The whole rest of the dream took place at night. I was at another friend’s house. We were standing against a wall across from her uncle, who was sitting behind a desk, and her father, who looked like the dad from OCC and had a gun pointed right at her head. Before I could fully grasp what was going on, he fired the gun and we both went down. I somehow knew we were both okay and moved to stand. This upset my friend because her plan was for us to play dead. Her dad and Uncle were arguing about a store the Uncle owned and the father was selling which sold old Zippos. I knew the one and wondered why it wasn’t given to my friend to run. She could get it making money.

I don’t think we snuck away, but we made it to her room and shut the door. We both attempted to call 911 at the same time. When I got through and told the dispatcher what was going on she totally blew me off. I called back and explained that my friend was the girlfriend of the guy who was the Crow (movie? Real life? I don’t know what I meant)

I explained to my friend what happened and she said that particular dispatcher was a friend of the family and that they had a “thing”.
When I heard her dad stomping towards the room, I wasn’t gonna wait to find out more. I opened the nearest window (which looked way too small) and got out. As soon as I closed the window he came in through the door. He asked where I was and if she had killed me yet. She said Yes. I ran.

He opened the window, but I was pretty sure he didn’t see me before I ducked behind a van. When I heard him outside chasing me I ran. The faster I tried to run, the slower and more awkwardly I ran. I didn’t have the energy to fly, if I tried he could have easily grabbed my leg. I wasn’t gaining enough speed for a long jump. I knew he was nearly on me and my last option was to wake myself up. It wasn’t as hard as it usually is, but the dream stuck with me for a short while after.

No comments:

Post a Comment