Sunday, November 5, 2006

Dream 11-05-06

On the road again. I've traveled this dusty, old highway in many dreams. This time I had a map. For all the good it did me when I lost my car. Not sure how it happened, just that all of a sudden I was with a girlfriend hitching a ride on some kind of military minibus. She was a thrill seeker and wanted to 'ridealong' on one of the jeeps with a gun turret. The driver looked at me; when I shook my head "no" he made the thing disappear. For some unknown reason this triggered the idea to rewind time along the way. This was purely visual, worked only on a small are, and nothing could be done to change what I saw. Which wasn't much, mostly. There was a part along the highway where I saw an older couple walking along and were hit by a falling tree. What struck me was that it appeared to have been done on purpose.

Not long after I found myself at a familiar little trailer. I'm not sure who I knew that lived there, but it was empty now. I "remembered" an explosion and wanted to know more. I held my left hand as a bowl and turned my right in a "rewind" motion. I didn't notice any change on the outside and after a while I just stopped and went inside. It was empty, looked brand new. Somehow I had a glass of milk in my hand from which I was drinking. I found I could walk around within this past viewing. Only thing I saw with any clarity was someone fiddling with the fuse box.

No comments:

Post a Comment