Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Dream 11-22-06

I was at the hospital visiting Eva. She had a bunch of kids with her, I'm pretty sure they were hers. Once I found out she was okay I went to get some food. The cafeteria reminded me of a fast food place. Just my luck they closed early because it was Tuesday.

On my way out I ran into a guy who seemed to be lost. Apparently he was new. I offered to show him around. We were on our way out when I realized I had forgotten something. The whole building was closing up quickly and we got separated.

I found myself in a large open foyer. A bunch of people I knew were gathered around for, I assume, a kind of potluck. The one dish that really stood out was a huge (or so I saw it) cheesecake. Only it was made with huge chunks of Swiss cheese. The guy who made it was a real sweetheart and I couldn't bear to tell him it was supposed to be cream cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment