Thursday, November 9, 2006

Dream 11-09-06

After arguing with someone about computers, I left. wherever I was it was dark outside. I went to another town, not sure if I lived there or just stayed there sometimes. I was riding my motorcycle down the dirt roads enjoying the fresh air.

Then everything changed. It grew dark and I was in a closed in part of town. My motorcycle quit working and became dilapidated. I needed some money for a place to stay. Luckily I ran into a buddy that was willing to help me out. He knew a guy who'd pay money for my bike and helped me push it there. I told the guy it was only a loan and that I'd be back.

Then we went deeper into town to a guy with extra rooms. When we got there the place was a mess and so was he. We tried to help him, but he didn't want any. Luckily the sun was coming back up so I could leave.

The thing that really struck me was the colors. Even at night they were so vivid. It was night. I was at a store. I had picked up something but don’t' remember what. There was a lady by the self-checkout fiddling with her purse. I went in front of her figuring I'd fly through with my one item.

Just my luck, she becomes irate and then the machine freaks out. I'm pushing all the right buttons but nothing's happening. I turn and scream at the lady to hold on a damn minute and finally the machine works. Finally I'm out in the parking lot. I head straight for my car and lock myself inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment