Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Dream 11-07-06

I was in school trying to just get by. I was part of a group (not sure what we did exactly), but barely. We were in a small apartment building "on-campus" that was co-ed. Somehow I ended up being the only one in there when a maniac showed up and started smashing everything. I tried to hide in the bathroom, but he knocked down the door and dragged me out. He stripped off my clothes and tied me to a chair. I don't remember how I got away.

I worked with some special-ed kids for a while, but I sucked at that and most of them hated me too. I took to sleeping in an abandoned carnival just to be left alone. Then I hooked up with Brandon Frasier. he had a girlfriend, but she was fucking my boyfriend (ex by that point). Things were good for a while except he was very neurotic about his schedule. I tried seducing him on a "non-sex" day and his penis was all dry . . . like the thing had been dehydrated.

I went to class, tried to pick a seat away from everybody, but ended up next to a snobby black girl. She had a magazine she slip over. I glanced down for a split second before I realized there was someone on my other side as well. For that she was about to tell the teacher that she "just couldn't deal with this." I told her to forget it and left.

I went back to the carnival, somehow making it past about 30 gang bangers wearing yellow. Then I found out that Brandon was leaving me for his ex. Never got a clear answer for why. That was the last straw. I fought her, beat her easily, tied her up and gave her to the gang bangers as a peace offering and "thank you" for letting me by. Told 'em to take care cuz if she got away that was it. She did. I was glad she did, knew she would. I only wanted to scare her.

No comments:

Post a Comment