Saturday, November 25, 2006

Dream 11-25-06

Aaron and I were at a huge, big city mall that I've been to in dreams before. I guess we had been there a while because it was getting dark and the place was emptying out.

There was a table set up giving away free food. While I was deciding what I wanted he walked off to the parking garage area. I went off after him and we ran into some people we knew. there was a tall stone building across the street where we could see a guy jumping to his death. There was a strategically placed crack in the side of the building to ensure that people who jumped, died.

One of the people we were talking to had the guy's suicide note in which he revealed that he was grateful to the note-holder for pushing him because he couldn't have done it on his own. It was then that I realized that the building was not tall, it was floating above a stack of bodies.

Shortly after we were on our way out and it started pouring. The worst part of that was that I barely knew how to get out of there in the first place. Sure enough I ended up going the wrong way down a one-way street, causing me to get pulled over. I woke up midway through my explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment