Saturday, November 4, 2006

Dream 11-04-06

I was at a party in New York, I was the girlfriend of a mob guy. For the most part he was real sweet. After the party he decided he wanted to walk home. It was dark, but I agreed.

At one point I mentioned wanting to take him down to Texas so he could see how pretty the buildings were when they were lit up. I assume I meant Dallas, or Austin. He became upset as though I offended him. We walked on in silence and soon I realized we were making a big circle. I was pretty sure we were lost, since the sun was now coming up, but said nothing.

Shortly we came back by his parent's house where the party had been. his mother was just getting into a car and I ran up and asked her for a ride, reluctantly my boyfriend followed. As she pulled out, she nearly ran into a pile of cars also leaving the party late.

I'm not sure exactly what happened next, but I ended up in the back of a pick-up truck full of stuff being chased by one of his brothers. I grabbed some kind of plate (heavy) and chunked it at his windshield, caught him right in the throat. A few times I ducked down behind some boxes to dodge gunfire. I threw some more boxes and things and he finally gave up the hunt.

I thought my troubles were over, but somehow the truck driver managed to drive us onto a plantation. Last thing I heard was "your wit will not help you out of here", but it was not directed at me.



I remember a huge warehouse, subdivided into shelves and sections that were like open classrooms. It was the sort of environment where everyone more or less got along, friendly challenges and jesting were common. It was nice. I think there were also ghosts about.

No comments:

Post a Comment