Sunday, November 26, 2006

Dream 11-26-06

I may have been on a campus, but I'm not sure. I was looking over a central notice board when Sandy happened by. She was going to get her tongue pierced so I went with her. She got it done in a weird cross pattern, I was going to get mine done again until I realized I already had. The second piercing was sideways and looked like a rather large bolt. So then I was gonna get my lip done but we left. I ran into someone, I want to say Enrique but I'm pretty sure that's not right. anyway, I was telling him about a dream I had where he was coming at me like a zombie. he got a crazed look in his eye, aid "Oh, like this?" and started coming after me. I ran but he kept coming; I maced him right in the eyes but he kept coming. when I made it back to the notice board he was gone. I ran into Sandy again and told her to tell him that he really freaked me out. I also fought off some smallish monsters. There may have been more at the beginning, but I don't remember.



I was at home, but I was a cat. Walking on all fours and everything. I don't remember everything I did while I was out, but when I came back home my cat dad was livid that I had been out so long. My cat mom told me to go to the vent to get my scent in there so cat-dad would think I hadn't gone far.
I did this, but as soon as he sniffed the vent he knew I hadn't been in there that long and became even more angry. I took off for next door forgetting that the human lady next door didn't like cats at all. she immediately started spraying me with bug spray which I could actually smell. It was then that I knew she meant to kill me. I leapt from the driveway to the top of her SUV onto her roof and stayed there.

No comments:

Post a Comment