Monday, March 27, 2006

Dream 03-27-06

There were about 20-30 of us that had all been in the wrong place at the wrong time. I never found out where or how exactly, but we had all possibly exposed to some kind of contaminant. We were being quarantined in a small lodge or one story cabin.

There was a businesswoman in her 30s I became close to. She was our connection with the outside world. She could find out info about what was going on and how close we were, if at all, to getting released. At one point I received a clue about “womanly mysteries” and “mother’s milk” and then found out she was pregnant.

Her elderly father was there as well. He spent the whole time of the dream asleep on a cot. About midway through he passed away. This caused some people to panic, but I knew it was not from anything we may or may not have been exposed to.

Shortly after his death, amidst the panic, I became frightened of something unseen. I locked myself away in the business woman’s room. I sat in the center of the floor with my knees pulled to my chest. Then someone started to break through the door. It ended up being 4 little kids who were mostly concerned about me and curious about the room. A man, also mid-30s, who was a teacher came and gathered them up.

Then a little black girl, maybe 6 or 7, came and took me by the hand. She wanted me to do her hair and led me to an open side room where she started picking out hair ties. One really caught my eye. It had a chick (baby chicken) on each end, colored brown, blue and pink. I felt a sudden connection to something and didn’t realize until I woke up that those were the colors of my magic notebook. I guess the girl lost interest cuz when I looked up she had gone.

I went back to the main room and sat down. A good-looking Mexican guy came and sat next to me. I felt an instant connection to him. We were talking main about our situation and different causes and outcomes. When I realized we were holding hand I held his up close to my heart. He leaned in close, but I’m not sure if we kissed or not. He had very captivating eyes.

A short while later the businesswoman returned. She announced that we were all free to go! It had been a month and most people got out of there as quick as possible. A few of us took our time gathering our stuff and saying goodbye to the home we had gotten used to. I went to my room and donned a ceremonial outfit. It was like a fur poncho with bone trim and shell jewelry. I ran to the back of the main room, threw open a large window and . . . Screamed. The sound that came out sounded like a crow’s call. To my not-quite-surprise several flocks of birds came and landed in the yard. I did the same at the front of the building and was elated when more birds came. All different kinds.

I turned, grinning, and my new amigo was looking at me like both my arms had just rotted off. My heart sank, but I knew I couldn’t let him ruin the moment. I ran out the door and straight into a lake. I stopped when I was about waist deep. A horse came up to me and as I was petting it’s nose it dropped a pair of contacts into my free (left) hand. I looked at them stunned and when I looked back up, it was already swimming away. I rushed back into the house and put them in. I didn’t notice any difference, but I knew I had been given a special gift.

Somewhere in the house I ran into a girl, woman?, who appeared roughly my age, height and build, she was dressed like me only in red silk and gold. We practically fell into each other, kissing and touching all over. Then all of a sudden she lead me down the hall to another room. The Mexican guy and a friend of his were there. I was apprehensive, but when I looked in his eyes I knew he finally understood. That made me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment