Friday, March 10, 2006

Dream 03-10-06

I don’t remember the beginning. About halfway through I was at a house, in a nice small neighborhood. There was a part where Aaron and I were walking Elvis. At the house, it was late. Aaron and I were going to bed. The bed was huge. I rolled over to snuggle up close to him and as I was drifting off I saw this woman laying where he had been. She was blonde and dressed as though she were from the 1920s. I knew it wasn’t right, so I tried to scream. Then everything went red and I screamed and struggled to pull myself out of the dream. By the time I did I was in the living room screaming and everything still had a reddish tint to it. I started crying.

Very shortly after a couple of paranormal investigators had shown up. I told one of them what had happened and they all got really excited. Started putting cameras up everywhere. I laid down again and tried to relax. As I was drifting off, it seemed that the bed was inflating itself. Then I got a weird feeling and a little girl showed up in the middle of the room. She started to cry and I pulled myself out of it. When I went to tell them what happened I woke up for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment