Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Dream 03-22-06

I think I was a bounty hunter, or something. I was capturing people, at any rate, and I was really good at it. Apparently I was hunting someone. I was driving around in an old Thunderbird type car, with dad in the passenger seat. We crossed an intersection that led into some woods and came across a huge construction site. Everything was concrete, looked like maybe an overpass or something? I noticed under a large concrete overhang there were what appeared to be cells. There was a man in front of me smoothing out some we concrete, but when I looked over his shoulder I saw my old friend Sandra in one of the cells. I recognized her mostly by her red hair. I ran to see her but slipped in the concrete and crawled the rest of the way. She was behind bars, but I couldn’t figure out why or even how. I don’t think she belonged there. She was trying to tell me something, very calmly, but I couldn’t make it out.



I was a lawyer, and I was sitting at a bar in a lunchroom, which was mostly empty, talking to a couple of my doctor/lawyer friends. I was seriously flirting with one guy, when another guy said something about getting me disbarred and then I started yelling at him about getting his license lifted.

We were screaming at each other all the way downstairs as we were trying to get back to work. As I entered the lobby just outside the parking garage I noticed a pack of cigarettes on the ground. I knew they were his so I picked them up. When I got into the parking garage I noticed it was also mostly empty. I called out to him and gave him the pack.

Then we heard some footsteps and both got into my car. Then the garage changed. The walls turned into a natural looking clay stone. The footsteps got louder and he was yelling at me to “GO!” so I did. I barely missed a figure right at my door. Good thing I locked it.

I circled around a few times looking for a way out. I was very nearly panicking. I opted for a wide set of stairs leading up. I pushed the car as fast as it would go. I finally ended up at the top and was in, what appeared to be some kind of courtroom.

I got out of the car and ran up to a sort of stone booth. I was trying to explain to the man within what had happened. He claimed not to hear the footsteps which were getting louder.

It soon got to be too much and I ran to the other side of the booth. They were still coming for me. I circled the booth two or three more times before leaping on top of it. Even from my vantage point I could see no one, but the footsteps kept getting louder and faster. So I woke myself up.
Only I ended up back at the bar, briefly. It was dark and empty except for Elvis beating his tail on the wall. I splatted some bugs that were on the TV and then woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment