Monday, March 6, 2006

Dream 03-06-06

I started off in town, on foot, in the middle of the night. There was a guy who was learning how to fry chicken. It was for a job, but he apparently wasn’t happy about it.

I went to a house where some of my extended family had gathered. About five of us were hanging out in a huge van getting ready to leave. All of a sudden there was a flash of red. We all looked out the side window, next door a little kid had gotten out and was playing with a volcano set that periodically shot fire. Not long after the initial blast his mother came out and started to chase him around the outside of the house.

We left to meet up with more family. We stopped at a crossroads in the middle of the country where a few other cars were parked on a grassy area to the left and a small, but wide, but was parked to the right. We got out of the van and on the bus, which was full of luggage and such. There was only a few other family members, but we headed off anyway.

When we got to the house, I stayed behind. I was in the middle of performing some kind of ritual when I realized there was an imposter nearby. I called the cops and baited him into the bus where he thought he was hiding. Then I called his cell phone, blocking my own number, of course, and allowed him to get caught. Before being captured he tried to find me, but I managed to turn invisible. I never did get to the house where everyone else had gathered.

No comments:

Post a Comment