Thursday, March 2, 2006

Dream 03-02-06

I can’t remember if we started or ended up here, but mom was complaining about how dirty the room was. It really wasn’t. I was microwaving a big plate of fried chicken. I was talking to Annalisa about how dirty her room used to get. Then Robert showed up so I left.

I was out driving I believe to meet Frankie. I had a van and was going to pick something up. He was out in a town I had been to in a dram before. I don’t’ exactly remember meeting up with him. I must have, though, because I’m pretty sure I picked up some kind of painting.

I was on my way back and pulled into a side street. Either to get something to eat, or prove to myself that I had been there before. I ran into dad outside of one of the stores. He was driving a pickup truck. He was telling me about a guy he was talking to on the road who had bought him breakfast. For some reason he wanted me to drive the truck back. I, apparently, already had a key, cuz my keychain was attached to the one in the ignition. It started right up. He packed to boxes into the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment