Saturday, March 18, 2006

Dream 03-18-06

I think the area I was in was experiencing some civil unrest. Like a war zone, only not as harsh. I may have been on some kind of field trip. I ended up in a line, and where it led was kind of shocking. We were all getting a free piercing in a dark tent. I got mine in my nose. The lady took a wire, stuck it through my left nostril and curled it around. The edges curled all the way up towards my eye. I was touching the ends, wondering when she was gonna clip them off or something, when she told me to take it out cuz something had gone wrong. That’s when I noticed a huge statue outside of the tent. It looked like some kind of demon. It was facing me with it’s right arm pointed straight out, and the left curled up around it’s shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment