Friday, March 3, 2006

Dream 03-03-06

Aaron and I had gotten on a huge battle-royal style wrestling team. There were maybe 100 people on the team, maybe more. Some people from school, some from TV, a bunch I didn’t recognize, but a couple I felt really close to anyway. I don’t remember even doing anything to get on the team, I was just on it.

We were all flown out to Germany, and we were staying in a huge hotel that was beyond gorgeous. There were several separated buildings with 4 or 8 rooms per and 2 or 4 people per room.

On our first elimination night out I ended up alone in a room somewhere with Elvis. I don’t’ even know how he got there. After a while I heard movement outside. A group of people was walking down the street. There was George from Seinfeld, an 80 year old lady and a set of twins who looked better suited to a computer lab and a wrestling ring. I felt odds were good we had all been eliminated.

We ended up in a quad area near the hotel. A woman was talking, but she didn’t say anything about elimination, though the group was decidedly smaller. She just kept impressing the importance of teamwork. One very pretty girl stood up and said she hadn’t felt like part of a team and wanted to know why no one had taken her out to the movies or something. A few people mumbled something about being busy, then I was spotlighted. I tried to say that I didn’t even know her, but all that came out was something about how I don’t go out much.

On the way back to the house I was fiddling with some sort of key in my pocket, making sure I hadn’t lost it. I had no idea which room I was in so I just picked a porch and sat on a bench there. A handful of people were loitering or wandering, so I figured it was no problem.

A guy came up and sat by me. One of the ones I didn’t know but felt close to. He asked me what was up, so I told him. I told him I had no idea what was going on or why I was there and that I was thinking of leaving the team. He took my hands and leaned in close and told me I just couldn’t. That I was an important part of the team. I felt a heat rush through me and I began to cry. I said “What about my husband?” “He’s over there.” Sure enough he was up the street talking to some other people.

I looked down and realized something very important was missing, “What about my dog? I just left him in that room, how horrible!” “No, he’s right over there. It’s okay.” Sure enough, there he was at the end of the yard playing with another dog. I was about to protest that I hadn’t even wrestled once since the whole thing started. In that moment of hesitation I got the feeling he was gonna kiss me.

Before anything could happen, a pudgy girl came running past yelling that “she” wanted to see all of us in the office. He grabbed my hand and we ran to an identical building a little ways up. I lost sight of him as we were all filed in by a stern Asian woman. I sat (or was seated) next to a guy and girl I barely remember from school. The “office” itself was pretty large and very plush, except that it was filled with what appeared to be bus terminal seating.

The Asian woman spoke in German, but I understood her perfectly. Something was very wrong. Something was found that could damage the house and it was a $30 million house. A parcel was being passed around. When it got to me, I didn’t want to believe what I was seeing. Several sheets of fake nails. I stared at them for a long time until my mom said ‘Oh, those are mine.” the Asian woman went on about how the glue would ruin anything it touched, and preventative measures had to be taken. My mom said not to worry, she had plenty of money in her bag. She started to bend down, and I moved closer to help. Before either of us could do anything, the Asian woman was on top of it, tearing through the bag. I was appalled and angry, but afraid to do anything. Someone was tapping my shoulder with something, but I didn’t move. The woman stood up and shouted that nothing was there. In the same flash of a moment I both felt that my mom was taken aback and leapt on top of the bag, verging in a mix of embarrassed and furious. Sure enough, on top of everything, sat her wallet full of money.

I think it’s probably best that I woke up as the Asian woman shoved me out of the way to get to the money.




I was a visitor at an old castle that was housed by a group of Japanese mystics. One of which was iron Chef Sakai. In his chamber he had several pets, including a small pony and a chicken. There was a girl I became friends with who helped me get around. The castle was beautiful, with many different rooms and corridors. Sakai was outside, demonstrating his abilities. I spent a bunch of time either on a high shelf watching him, or kneeling in front of him.

At the end of the day I was walking around feeding animals and cleaning things up, hiding from some people. I ended up in Sakai’s room and put all of his animals to bed.

As I walked around outside, I helped the girl to hide from several people looking for her. I nearly ran into Sakai and told him I had taken care of his animals. He seemed relieved and very grateful. I got the impression he was going to thank me physically, but I was woken up.

I remember also a hexagonal desk. It was almost like a roll-top desk on each of the six sides. There was also, on each side, a tray that had depressions on it that pulled out. The desk, on at least the 2 sides I could see, was very dirty and cluttered.

No comments:

Post a Comment