Saturday, January 23, 2016

Dream 01-23-16

I think I was out in California with Brak and Panda. Not together, just we were all there. Brak and I were supposed to go out to eat, I think, but she got herself whipped up into a hunger frenzy. I was writing about it to someone, but kept screwing up the words. My handwriting was not great.

While Brak ate all the food I ducked out to check on Panda at his apartment/hotel. It was getting late and kind of dark. I tried to call and got no answers. I heard ethereal singing coming from somewhere nearby and rapid footsteps. To my right I saw him coming around the corner looking frenzied; I thought he got locked out of his room, but he said "no". Maybe the singing got to him? Or maybe it was the bear that seemed to come out of nowhere stalking us around a van.

No comments:

Post a Comment