Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Dream 01-19-16

I was in a fairly swanky neighborhood hanging out with one of my girl friends after school. She reminded me of Bethany (except this girl was from India) and, now that I think about it - I feel like I've dreamt that neighborhood before. The large stone house in the center seems especially familiar. Anyway, mostly we just hung out at her place. She had a lot of brothers, a couple of sisters and her mom was there, too. I don't recall seeing her dad. A couple of times her mom had us help her try to sell these cordless headphones. They were a bit big and heavier on one side because of the battery pack. The first time we went door-to-door, but the second time we weren't allowed to do that anymore. Mostly we walked the neighborhood talking loudly about the headphones trying to catch someone's attention. It didn't work so we just talked about how it was our last semester at school and how we could probably rob some of the bigger houses and no one would notice.



Aaron and I were in a van - I was driving. It was really dark night time, but the neighborhood seemed really familiar. I was driving topless, at one point getting completely naked. I drove aimlessly, partly because I was enjoying myself, partly because I was lost. I wanted Aaron to pleasure me, but he was "doing something" and "didn't want to get caught".

No comments:

Post a Comment