Sunday, January 17, 2016

Dream 01-17-16

I went to visit Matt who was living in a super swanky apartment highrise on top of a mall. The furniture was weird, all polished wood and no cushions. We were having a great time, though, just hanging out. I laid down on this very ornate... bench and was about to take a nap when the doorbell rang. I heard a female voice, but didn't think much of it... until she kept getting closer and closer. I scooched along the bench trying to keep some distance between us, but she persisted. Finally I got up and walked to the bathroom. She followed. Everywhere I went she was right behind me chittering away. Finally I asked him what was going on and he said, "I just want you to love her so we can all be together"... I ran. Right out the door. She chased me. For what felt like hours I ran up and down stairs, through the mall, pushing past people. So many stairs... elevators, ramps. Finally I got outside. There was a man with a gun. I told him he wanted the chick behind me. I don't know if he shot her or not, but he didn't shoot me so I kept running trying to stay in the shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment