Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Dream 01-05-16

In the beginning there was some guy that disappeared. People weren't sure if we were going to be okay, but we were. There was some other guy who was being mean to everybody, and I tried to keep everyone cheery and together. There was a weird exercise machine on a hill that looked like a large alien bug that I was trying to teach this girl how to use.

At one point I was in a public bathroom. I snuck into a stall that was behind the normal row of stalls so I could eavesdrop on a conversation two other ladies were having, but then a group of people came in and the front of my stall came off. I tried to hold it up, but it was warped and broken.

There was more. A part with some kind of housing simulation and a part when I think I was working in a grocery store, but I don't remember much else.

No comments:

Post a Comment