Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dream 02-25-12

Elvis was back again, and the same as he was towards the end. Very weak and needing constant looking after. And he wouldn’t sleep. Every time Aaron and I moved more than five feet away from him he’d try to move around so we had to go back and help him. It was very exhausting for a dream. I tried to explain to Aaron that this wasn’t right. We had Elvis’ ashes, but he wouldn’t listen. Wouldn’t even let me get the words out because he was just so happy to have him back.



I think I was at a school. I tried to go into a bathroom, but it was the boy’s bathroom, so I backtracked a bit and found the girl’s room. For some reason, though, they were connected by a door so there were boys cutting through the girls’ room. I had to beat up a giant bully. There was an Asian girl who was really cute and she kept writing things on a portable dry erase board and then wiping them off. I tried to use the bathroom, but ended up in a shower stall. I was going to take a shower since I was already in there, but also the water was already on. I got angry because my clothes were getting wet and my suede shoes were getting ruined.

No comments:

Post a Comment