Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dream 03-03-12

I was in a school. It was very dark, and I’m not sure why. There was no light coming in the windows and most all of the inside lights were off, too. There were only a few black and red lights scattered around where a few people were working. Most of the classrooms were quiet even though there were classes going on. Our class was watching a movie, I think. I left and was walking down a hall. I passed a little corner area where one lady was in a cubicle bent over some project. Outside of her cubicle was different displays with makeup. I walked quickly past and grabbed one of the nail polishes. I didn’t even look at what it was. Around the corner I ran into a teacher I knew. We started talking and walking back towards my classroom. Then while we were going upstairs the polish I grabbed clinked against a bottle I already had in there. She demanded to see what I had, so I pulled out the bottle I had bought earlier. I told her where I got it and that the receipt was in my purse, but that my purse was in the classroom. She said she would have to see it. I made a detour to a bathroom to try and hide the pilfered polish.

There were two doors to the bathroom and, of course, I went in the wrong one. I ended up in a relaxation spa area and had to cut through to find a proper stall. Even these were dinky and not very private, though. I sat for a while trying to wait until I thought no one was looking at me. When I emptied my pockets I realized I somehow had 4 bottles! The toilet paper dispenser had money in it and I jammed one of the bottles in there. There was one I really wanted to keep and while I was looking at it trying to figure out what I was going to do with it some scary girl came up and said I was in her stall. She reached over the door and grabbed the money and grumbled while going into the stall next to mine. She kept threatening me. I think I grabbed a push-pin and tried to jam it into her chest before making a break for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment