Saturday, February 18, 2012

Dream 02-18-12

It was so weird. I think I woke up two or three times and just fell right back sleep. In one of the dreams I was at this house; I think it was on an island. It was “grandpa’s” house (not my grandpa) and I think Annalisa was there. “Grandpa” was trying to kill us. We managed to get away and hide until daylight in the foundational ruins of what was supposed to have been a lighthouse. It was so open I thought for sure that we would get caught, but we didn’t.

The other part was just as weird. I started out here and one of the pit bulls was out again. Somehow mom managed to find her way around it, and eventually Sandra and I did, too. I could have sworn we started out in a car, but when we pulled into this little neighborhood to ask mom how she got around through the back (in the dream I “remembered” that mom walked around this area because it was safer) we were on a scooter. I kept having to re-arrange my purse and stuff because suddenly we didn’t have any room. We went into this laundry room in the center of the neighborhood and mom was there making cupcakes. We talked to her for a bit and I think I woke up when we were leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment