Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dream 02-21-12

I lived in a scientific base. I was young. At least quite a bit younger than my mentor/teacher and she didn’t appear that old either. I’m not sure what the experiment was, or where it went wrong, but we were finally finished with it and had high hopes for it’s outcome. She was showing me some last minute things (knobs, dials, food stores) and then wanted me to kill her with a little revolver so I could carry out the “mission” unhindered. After she ordered the main gate (it was solid steel) closed and locked, I shot her. I don’t know what I did with her body. I really didn’t have time to worry about much. I walked to the front window and the gate wasn’t closed. There were two men in army dress firing at people who were trying to get in. They were all blue, infected by something. There were also a handful of people in the facility with me and I feared they were also infected. They didn’t think they were, but we had to destroy all of the food stores because something had obviously gone very wrong. After being unable to figure out how to re-close the gate and no longer being able to fend off the blue people invading the main structure of the facility; I sat down on the floor, put the revolver to my forehead and fired. I think things may have gone black for only a second. I was still alive, but had trouble focusing. When I could almost clearly see, I saw my mentor standing above me. My brains were kind of scrambled, so I don’t recall everything she told me, but I wasn’t dead and neither was she. She was smiling. The caliber gun she gave me was small so I only had a little brain and nerve damage. My left leg was tingling fiercely and I had a hard time standing back up. I think I wanted to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment