Saturday, August 26, 2006

Dream 08-26-06

It was late at night, very dark. Aaron and I were at an electronics store which was about to close. I was looking for a program, but he was looking at something else. I soon realized I wasn't gonna find what I needed in the time we had, so we left.

As we were headed to the car, I noticed someone coming towards us. I began to panic and had a hard time getting the car open. There was some sort of scuffle before we finally got in and headed off. We traveled down an old country road, flanked on both sides with tall, full trees. I'm fairly sure the car wasn't a convertible, but at one point I looked up and saw the tops of the trees. I saw some bare branches, upon which sat an eagle the size of a man. my heart wasn't scared until my head told me I should be. I sped up just a little bit. When I did I heard a voice say "You don't want to do that." This startled me (because I knew it wasn't Aaron) and I pressed down harder on the accelerator. As the car lurched forward the large eagle swooped down and started following us. The last thing I remember before waking was being swallowed by the eagle's shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment