Sunday, August 13, 2006

Dream 08-13-06

I was in a white car, but realized it wasn't mine. I got out and found my car. I let Elvis in the back and got in. I started to drive off and heard him whining behind me. He had gotten out and was limping behind the car. He was missing a foot. I got out and got him into the back and sped off towards the vet. I was weaving in and out of traffic. Right before I woke up I looked back and his foot had grown back.



The next one was even weirder. I was . . . someplace. It seemed like a huge Barracks type mansion with only a few interior walls and roads running through it. I don't know how I got there. It seemed like some of us were almost like prisoners. I went to use the bathroom and one of the guys in charge wanted us to bag our waste and he would carry it off. No matter what kinds of activities were going on. I spent every moment trying to figure out how to escape. It was hard because we were always being watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment