Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Dream 08-16-06

I felt like I was there, but ethereal. Looking in. I was at an apartment where a guy was trying to explain to a couple the privacy features he had built in. He walked over to a wall, the windows had sort of cylinders on the sills. He reached for one and I felt like I was sucked into his head. I saw flashes of images, but they went too fast for me to focus on them. I must have been something pretty special. I started out present day. My whole family on a road trip. We stopped at someone's house, exchanging chores for a place to sleep. Sometimes during the night I went outside.

As I stepped through the door, I was accompanied by a ghost. He transformed me into my spirit self. As I walked flowers opened up to greet me. He led me to a place of knights and maidens. There I became 1/2 spectral. I could interact with him and everyone else. An older lady asked me to help her gather up some birds. They were smaller versions of the ones used as golf clubs in Disney's 'Alice in Wonderland'. I could grab four in one hand. I put them in the cage where my ghost guide was sitting. As I closed the lid, I noticed a table on top with a grid. There were several small stickers in a pile to the side. They were like a tarot only very different. I placed them as I felt proper onto the grid, my guide watching intently.

When all pieces were laid, something became very clear to me. A maiden's Star Knight and another maiden's Demon Knight were going to change the world on an epic scale. My guide started to vanish. I grasped his face and kissed him fiercely, knowing I wasn't going to see him again. I ran to the clock tower where the ceremony had already been preformed to summon the Star Knight, my knight. He was 7 or 8 feet tall and very good-looking. He led me outside and everything had changed. It was much more modern.

From some people at a picnic table I heard about a dinosaur in the North. I thought it might be related to the Demon Knight so I got in a car and headed north. The car was very fast and it flew.

In no time I reached the frozen arch entrance of the north pole. I slowed down, trying to avoid pillars and mounds of ice and snow. There were oil rigs and many towns, much more than I had expected. What I saw beyond that nearly stopped my heart. It was like an oil slick on the sky. Giant, shimmery pitch-black shapes of a man and a T-Rex. The man was just laughing, I assume he was the Demon Knight, but the beast was reaching down from the sky tearing apart houses and eating everything in sight.

I was knocked to the ground and headed for the nearest building. The beast had torn off the top of the house and was reaching in. I managed to distract it so some people could get away. I ran back in the building. Some people were in a boat, using curtains to disguise themselves. In one bedroom was my sister. I woke her up and got her out.

When I left the building, the beast was gone. I looked to the sky and the dark form of a man was still there, only different. I recognized it as my Star Knight. I was scared, not sure what it meant. Suddenly there was a swirl of flashing lights and in a split-second I was back by the picnic table, near it anyway. To my right was a picnic blanket, laying on it was my Star Knight only . . . normal? Human. From the smile on his face I gathered he had won. I laid down next to him and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment