Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Dream 08-01-06

I was going to school. High School, I believe, but I only went to one class. The teacher was great, though, since the class only had about 10 people, we would discuss topics rather than get lectured to. There was a guy in the class who was like Lestat from 'Queen of the Damned'. The way I felt when he looked at me made me think we had some not-so-sweet history together. Yet, when the bell rang for our 15 minute break he walked right up to me. He held out his hand in the "let's dance" gesture and I gave right in. As we Waltzed down the hall I tried to tell him that we couldn't keep doing this. Then, just like old times, everyone we passed joined in our Waltz. I laughed and drew closer to him in spite of myself.

Once outside I knew he wanted me to leave with him. But I couldn't do it. Whatever he had planned could wait 'til class was over. I gave him a sheepish "come hither" grin and leapt to the top of the building. I misjudged and had to pull myself up, but he still followed. We leapt up another floor and nearly flew across the building. We dropped the two stories straight down on the other side, picture perfect landing.

Pure momentum drove us into the building and into our seats just as the second bell started ringing. The teacher gave us a look, said something about tardiness and resumed our discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment