Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Dream 08-09-06

Aaron and I were at my grandparent’s house. The whole dream was very dark. Grandma was alive, but very unwell, almost comatose and very thin. Grandpa was moving around almost robotically. We were there to look after things while mom was away. she wasn't gone long, but while she was I was given a box. It really touched me because it meant a lot, even though the only thing I saw was a pair of silver shoes.

Then Aaron and I were at a train station. There was a warehouse and the train ran on a circular track through it. I had a storage unit we were moving some stuff into. Before we got the hang of the trains movements I caught my hand on a rail. It was very hot and cut through my ring. I had to twist it around it keep it on. We were milling around and a car came out of nowhere. No one was hit, but a woman was thrown back hard against another train. I ran up to her and yelled for someone to call 911.

No comments:

Post a Comment