Sunday, August 6, 2006

Dream 08-06-06

Dad, Aaron and I were in a grocery store. We didn't have much money, which figured because there were a bunch of Asian snack vendors I wanted to try. We didn't spend much time in the aisles before ending up in line. Aaron wanted a magazine that had some pictures of wrestlers, it was $5, which we could cover. I also wanted some trail mix. The lady was trying to work four cash registers at once and kept moving around. When I was trying to give her the money she took off with only one dollar. I tried to give her the rest and she waved me off. So I grabbed the bags and realized there was more than I had gotten. Apparently everyone was getting extra stuff, so I just grabbed the bags and left. We were about to go through the bags when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment