Monday, February 8, 2016

Dream 02-08-16

I was enslaved along with several others. There were seven of us in total, five men and one other woman. We were huddled in a fairly small stone room. One of the men was instructing the rest of us. At one point he paired off the other woman with one of the larger men to instruct us how to fend off a male attacker. She was not doing well so I stepped in. She was too fresh and I felt like I knew this large man from before and believed he would go easier on me. I was mistaken. I held my own for a moment, nearly gained the upper hand, then he called over another very large man and they overpowered me easily - slamming me forcefully onto the hard stone floor and raping me. I didn't fight, couldn't fight, and just waited for it to be over. When it was the one in charge sent me away. I managed to grab the other woman and ran down a hall. No one tried to stop us.

I held onto her wrist and we ran down corridor after corridor, winding this way and that. Finally I saw a glimmer. I'm not sure if it was real or figurative, but beyond an archway and through the darkness was a friendly face. I could sense him. There was also danger. That was obvious the moment we stepped through. There was a winding path with guards and a creature down below. Fortunately it was very dark. Unfortunately we had to dangle from the edge of the path and slowly make our way around. I pulled myself up a few times to check on the guards and was nearly caught once in an unfortunate patch of light.

Luck smiled on us by the time we reached the end. The creature, it looked like an aquatic deathclaw, had managed to climb up onto the path and had decided one of the guards was food. The others ran in that direction. Despite incredible pain and exhaustion I managed to flounder myself up onto the path before helping the other woman do the same. We were at another doorway and I saw a large, stoic dark-skinned gentleman beckoning us through. The friendly face. Again I grabbed the woman and pulled her along with me.

The next room was not really a room. We were climbing along tree branches. It was still mostly dark, and hot. Really hot. It was the heat that woke me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment