Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Dream 02-16-16

There was a fishtank with three fish and a horizontal pane of glass. One fish was agitated and kept trying to get on the other side of the glass, but one of the other fish (a betta) kept moving it. The betta was gripping the edge of the glass with its fins and pushing it back and forth to keep the smaller fish trapped. The third fish was swimming all over cheering on the betta.

There was a small grey cat with white feet and a collar. It ran away from me. I had a bag with some stuff for somebody. I got into a little white car and drove down what looked like the path by our apartment in Germany, except wider. Partway down I realized the trunk was open and got out to shut it. Someone on a bike passed me.



Went to a Target or something to return our pizza spinner. A bunch of other people were, too. After putting the box on the stack I went by the in-store diner because Sandra was working there. She was showing a kid how to make shakes. I heckled her and some guy behind me heard. I told him she was my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment