Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Dream 02-10-16

There was some kind of... thing? Someone had done something to this town's water and everyone was acting weird. Not necessarily bad, just off. Many were being quarantined. I think I was Lisa Simpson - except taller. I was making my way around the town on foot trying to make sense of it. I ran into Scooby Doo and had him lead me to "where we could do the most good". He led me to one of the quarantine buildings which was actually a pretty posh spa... but it was packed full of people. We snuck around looking for clues. Unsuccessfully. I tried finding a door to get out, rode an elevator that swayed a little too much. Poor Scooby fell off a stair railing; several in fact. He wasn't hurt and ended up grabbing a talisman shaped like some kind of bird. There was an inscription on the back. I couldn't read it, but he could. It sounded longer than it looked, but when he finished the lady nearest us popped back to normal! We went floor by floor. I got everyone's attention then held Scooby up as high as I could so he could read it. Eventually we got the building cleared out and had to work on a plan for fixing everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment