Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Dream 02-24-16

I was sharing a fairly small apartment with maybe 10 other people. I feel like it was supposed to be some kind of reality show? Everyone was so lazy I really didn't mind much when the numbers started dwindling. I tried so many times to take a shower, but whenever I got into the bathroom and locked the door someone would attack the apartment.

The first attacker came right up to the bathroom window. I shot him in the head and warned the others so they could be on alert. Got back into the bathroom, got undressed, three more attackers at other windows. I walked out naked and dispatched them with a shot to the head each. Then they tried to steal our dog. I ran outside, still naked, and chased their truck down the street. I was never going to catch it, but was able to convince the dog it was safe to jump out onto the grass. He was okay, but shaken up, so I carried him back to the apartment.

Finally I was going to get my shower, but there were two people having sex in the bathroom so I settled for eating a squished cinnamon roll in the hall while I waited.

No comments:

Post a Comment