Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dream 07-18-10

Disaster had struck. The world was in shambles. I don’t know exactly what happened; only that some of us had survived. My initial travel group had mom and dad in it, along with some random people. Cars worked somehow. Mom wanted to go to Peru, but that was not part of the plan. One night we saw planes heading back to places and knew we had to move. Especially when one plane dropped grenades in front of the house we were staying in.

There was a lot of driving and trading cars and shuffling people. One group I was in was all guys, Aaron was there. One time I had to walk with two heavy poles strapped to my back. At one point I was at a hospital with this woman and an official guy was going through the tons of stuff in her purse. One thing she had was a blue pill. The guy got real excited about it. He showed a doctor and the doctor fainted. They sent us to Scott & White.

Sandy and I were on the Harker Heights Knight’s Way overpass. Things were getting normal because there was traffic. We were buying pot from a black guy on the bridge. She asked him about JD and the guy said he’d “pushed his order up”. She rolled her eyes and started crossing the bridge. I talked to him for a bit longer.

At some point there was a blonde girl who’d gotten a rash. She had to stay behind with 3 or 4 kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment