Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dream 07-14-10

I was at an empty house with a guy. I didn’t know him. Not really. We were investigating the house . . . which wasn’t really a house. It was, but it wasn’t in use and there was something . . . historically off about it. It was bright outside, but inside the house it was no comfort. The layout was very confusing, like a maze. Some floors were made of concrete. We were looking for something. The kitchen seemed like it would have been fully functioning, the bathrooms were another story. I think it was 3 or 4 stories plus a basement or two. It didn’t seem like there were enough sets of stairs for as many floors as there were. I was constantly having to drop or climb to get where I needed to go. I think I found what we were looking for, but I’m not sure and I don’t know if we ever got out. From the outside it looked like a mini-golf prop house set in the middle of a parking lot. You could get this impression from looking out a window, even though it made no sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment