Friday, July 2, 2010

Dream 07-02-10

We were someplace where there was a lot of snow. AJ’s current girlfriend was a bitch. Sandy’s dad was there, I think he was stoned. Even David was there for a while and we actually had a decent time. Then he up and left and called me a little later. It sounded like he wanted to reconcile. I tried to be gentle but he got upset anyway. I tried to call him back but he wouldn’t answer. He called me back but I missed the call.

Aaron and I went to the grocery store where a clown was supposed to give away bags of free candy. Somehow we missed it and only got a couple of pieces. I threw AJ’s bitch’s phone into the snow. Sandra glued Onyx’s mouth for some kind of project. AJ knocked out power to half the house. There was a lot going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment