Saturday, July 3, 2010

Dream 07-03-10

Aaron and I were at a guy’s house, may have been there to see Ricky. I’m really not sure. I think there was some confusion over some movies. I was bored and there was a guy who said he’d pierce my belly button while we waited. I said ok. He had some kind of weird clip that didn’t work at first. After he pierced me he didn’t even have any rings to put in the hole. Then Aaron gave me a hard time because Tammy was supposed to do it. I told him it was probably going to close up and even if it didn’t she could still do my ears. There was some instance with a deranged dog or cat . . . I really don’t remember. I was a little scared but we finally got out of there.

We ended up at a big store like a Wal-Mart. I’m not sure why were we there at first, or who the other person we were there with was, but I tried to get Aaron to pick up this kite and a Freddy Krueger costume that was on sale for $5.55. He didn’t get either and ended up grabbing something for me. I forget what. Outside the sore we ran into Jean. She was going on about some kind of medical problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment