Monday, July 5, 2010

Dream 07-05-10

Billy was all over my dream. We were at some kind of huge Mafia Wars . . . . Camp? Sorta. We were staying at opposite ends of the “site” until one morning I saw him standing in line for something. By the time I got close he lost interest and walked off. I followed him for 3 blocks before I caught his attention. We got into the back of a car and my stomach started cramping. He put his arm around me and we held hands the rest of the way.
After that Aaron and I got chased out of some half built Mexican restaurant by some random thugs. I felt like I had been there before and we had gotten away with whatever we were doing, but they were more determined this time. Aaron and I were on the outside making plans and this cat would not stop bothering us. I tried to throw it far away, but ended up breaking it’s back on accident. I was horrified. A mommy cat and kittens came out and looked at the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment