Sunday, October 29, 2006

Dream 10-29-06

At first I went into town. I was trying to navigate the highways to get near a certain building. I kept getting lost on the turns and finally went home.

We lived in a little house deep in the woods. There were roads out there, but they didn't see much traffic. Mom was letting more people move in. I got fed up and started working on another room. Suddenly I heard sirens. I looked out the window and there were dozens of police cars speeding into the woods. I left to tell everyone what was going on and somehow I was across the street from the house.

I tried to find a safe place to cross, but the cop cars were still coming. One pulled up and a gruff looking officer stepped out. He told me I should consider leaving the area. They were chasing a dangerous man, then he made some connection to a day camp, something about him being left behind. I didn't catch all of it. I was trying to explain that we had nowhere to go. There was another part after that, but I don't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment